- Our properties
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY POSSIBLE JULY 2022! Magnificent duplex, good income potential, 10 min walk from Saint Michel metro station. Various renovations over the years. Ground floor: double living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, basement + garage + backyard with terrace + 1 front parking space. 5 1/2 on the 2nd floor (owner): 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, front +
– DOUBLE OCCUPANCY POSSIBLE FROM JULY 2022.
– Occupation of the 2nd floor (owner occupant): 45 days after an accepted promise to purchase.
– Good potential income possible.
– Beautiful abundant light throughout the building.
– Main accommodation 7665 (ground floor + basement): Composed of a large double living room, a functional kitchen with plenty of storage space, ceramic backsplash, dining area, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with bathtub. Unfinished basement including laundry room and workshop.
– Beautiful fenced backyard with part wooden terrace and garden area.
– Integrated and heated garage with space for one vehicle.
– 1 parking space in front of the garage.
– Accommodation on the 2nd floor 7669: Composed of a double living room, a large kitchen / dining room, 2 closed bedrooms, one of which is a double room, a bathroom with bathtub, a laundry room, front balcony and large rear terrace .
Numerous renovations carried out between 1985 and 2021: see DV.
Ideally located with all the services and amenities around:
– Huge Frédéric Back park and its activities 10 minutes walk.
– A few meters from Boulevard Saint Michel and its many shops and services.
– Grocery stores, SAQ, convenience store, pharmacies, florist, Canada Post, banks, bakery / pastry shop, butcher, fishmonger, restaurants / cafes, bars, gas station, etc.
– Many schools in the area such as primary, secondary, CEGEP, but also various daycare services and educational daycares.
– Quick and direct access to major highways (highway 40).
– Bus and Bixi stops nearby: 41, 67, 357 etc.
– Cycle paths.
– Saint Michel metro station (Blue line) 10 minutes walk.
A new certificate of location is coming.
the ground floor is currently rented until June 30, 2022. Favorable rent of $ 600 per month because it is the owner’s son who lives there. Rental value indicated and valid from July 1, 2022.
The amount of insurance is indicative.
Sale without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer’s risk