- Our properties
- Pocket Listing
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
In the heart of Villeray! Magnificent condo located on the 2nd floor, in a building completely bare and rebuilt between 2015 and 2016. You will be charmed by its natural light and its 8.5 ceilings. Large open area, 2 bedrooms with wardrobes, pretty back patio. 3-4 min walk from Crémazie metro and Highway 40. Hurry!
– 1930 building, converted into undivided co-ownership, completely renovated between 2015 and 2016.
– Popular and dynamic district but also very family-friendly, generously served, a few steps from the Crémazie metro and highway 40.
– Large windows and its high ceilings bringing natural light throughout the unit.
– Composed of a large open area including living room, dining room and a sublime modern and functional kitchen with quartz countertop, integrated double sink with faucet, central island with dining area as well as plenty of storage. 2 bedrooms with wardrobes, bathroom with beautiful glass shower and washer / dryer area, various wardrobes in all the unit.
– Storage space on the rear terrace.
– Pretty back terrace, intimate and allowing the installation of outdoor furniture and a BBQ.
In 2015, the building was completely stripped and rebuilt: – Electricity and plumbing completely redone – Divisions and gypsum walls – New windows front and side – Insulation and Soundproofing Sonopan – Heating and mechanical systems – Solidified foundations, – French drain (2014) – Roof (2013) – Repairs to the brick have been carried out – Construction of the rear terrace – Replacement of the front balcony
– Wall-mounted heat pump, air exchanger and dryer hose maintenance done in May 2021.
Close to many shops and services:
– Grocery stores (IGA etc.), SAQ, bakery / pastry shop, convenience store, gas station, banks, hardware store, multiple restaurants / bars and cafes, etc.
– Quick access by car to major highways.
– Crémazie metro (Orange line) 3 minutes walk and Jarry metro (Orange line) 9 minutes walk.
– A few steps from the following bus stops: 54, 193, 460 etc. and Bixi station.
– Many schools nearby, ranging from elementary school, secondary school, CEGEP and universities, as well as various daycare services and educational daycare centers.
The total condo fees of $ 297 per month include taxes, insurance and contingency funds.
Letters waiving the right of first refusal of all other available co-owners.
Financing Caisse Desjardins du Coeur de l’Ile.
|Living room||11.1x17.4 P||Wood|
|Master bedroom||10.8x9.3 P||Wood|