- Our properties
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
The Parc-Ex Construction Project! Magnificent unit, on the garden level, located a few minutes walk from Jarry Park and 2kNew condo project under GCR warranty, ideally located in Parc-Extension on a wooded street between Marché Centrale and Parc Jarry, you will have a complete choice of colors for your interior. Close to Highway 40 (Metropolitan), you will also have direct access to a bike path and public transport in a few seconds!
– Future building of 2 floors + mezzanine, composed of 4 units, with a white roof and brick front facade.
– 9 FEET CEILING and oversized hybrid windows allowing natural light in all rooms.
– 1 “1/2 concrete screed between floors and proven soundproofing.
– 4 European-style household appliances provided.
– Wall mounted air conditioning provided.
– Unit composed of two bedrooms with wardrobe, a beautiful open concept living room including modern and functional kitchen with ceramic backsplash, dining room, and living room, with choice of new age floating floors for all rooms (except the entrance, the kitchen and the ceramic bathroom), bathroom with large independent shower + bathtub, as well as plenty of storage space in the unit and a beautiful laundry room.
– Pretty rear terrace with space for outdoor furniture and storage space. As well as a common vegetable garden.
– Bicycle storage.
– 5 year GCR warranty and full GCR pre-delivery inspection.
– Materials to be chosen on site (in the office).
Very nice location in Parc-Extension:
The incredible diversity of Parc-Extension offers a host of attractions and a great cultural wealth: artisan bakeries, restaurants and even the iconic Jean-Talon market (2km).
Parc-Ex has many schools, daycare services and other public and community service centers. It includes, among other things, the new MIL campus of the University of Montreal, located within walking distance of the Parc-Ex Construction Project.
A few minutes from downtown by bus, car or bicycle. The borough has several metro stations, including Parc and L’Acadie, and several bus lines, including the 80, 179 and 480, train lines and highways, including highway 40 and 15.
Many green spaces and common areas: Jarry Park and the Howard Park skating rink, just at the end of Querbes Street.
Continuation of inclusions: see the project brochure.
The registered cadastre is that of the land. There will be a new cadastre number for the private part to come following construction.
The total area shown is gross.
The quota is to come.
Taxes and condo fees have not yet been issued.
Documents such as the certificate of location, declaration of final co-ownership, proof of condo fees, manufacturer’s warranty, etc. will be forthcoming following the delivery of the building.
The final dimensions and area of the unit may vary from the dimensions shown.
Prices, dimensions and specifications are subject to change without notice. Note that the photos are indicative.
The delivery date is subject to change depending on the progress of the work and the condition of supply. Delivery end of Summer-Autumn 2022.
Potential low condo fees to be verified.
Notary and mortgage representative assigned to the transaction.
|Living room||11.5x16 P||Other|
|Dining room||8.10x13.6 P||Other|
|Kitchen||8x12.6 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||12.3x10.3 P||Other|
|Bathroom||7.11x9.6 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Laundry room||5.4x11 P||Other|