- Our properties
- Pocket Listing
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
Opportunity to seize in the Petite Patrie! Magnificent condo, in divided co-ownership of 2010, well managed and maintained. Located 3 minutes walk from the Rosemont metro station. You will be charmed by its large windows and abundant light. Composed of an open area, 2 bedrooms with wardrobe, 1 bathroom with bathtub and washer/dryer space, nice balcony. Storage and bike space in the basement. Roof terrace. Come quickly see! WOW!
– Charming corner unit, located on the 2nd floor of Quartier 54, dating from 2010. Management of the co-ownership by Solution condo. Very well managed and maintained.
– Popular and dynamic neighborhood but also very family-friendly, close to the library, surrounded by greenery with its close proximity to Sir-Wilfrid Laurier Park and its activities, but also close to all the amenities and services in the area.
– Superior soundproofing.
– Novoclimat certification.
– Abundant incoming light thanks to its large windows and high ceilings.
– Composed of a beautiful open concept living space including living room, dining room and modern and functional kitchen, with large central island, plenty of storage, 2 good-sized bedrooms with wardrobes dress, a bathroom with bathtub, wardrobes with washer/dryer entry as well as plenty of storage throughout the unit.
– Nice balcony with space for table and chairs.
– Storage space in the basement (no.L-35) as well as a bicycle rack (no.V-33)
– Common terrace on the roof with furniture and BBQ. Breathtaking view of the city’s rooftops.
– Parc Laurier and its activities such as its outdoor swimming pool 10 minutes away on foot.
– Grocery stores, SAQ, pharmacies, bakery/pastry shop, post office, bank, fruit store, convenience store, restaurants/bars, cafes etc.
– Multiple schools nearby such as primary school, secondary school, CEGEP, universities but also daycare services or educational daycares.
– Quick access by car to major highways.
– Rosemont metro station (Orange line) 3 minutes walk.
– Many bus stops around (13, 25, 30, 197, 370 etc.) and Bixi station.
Hot water included in condo fees, common water heater.
A new certificate of location is coming.
Possibility to rent a parking space (Subject to verification).
|Kitchen||2nd floor||8.6x10.5 P||Floating floor|
|Dining room||2nd floor||9.6x8.2 P||Floating floor|
|Living room||2nd floor||14.2x12.6 P||Floating floor|
|Primary bedroom||2nd floor||13.6x10.10 P||Floating floor|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||13.1x8.2 P||Floating floor|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||8.10x8.2 P||Ceramic tiles|