- Our properties
- Our Team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I am a salesman
- I am a buyer
- Contact us
Exceptional location! Superb condo on the 2nd floor, of an undivided co-ownership, well maintained. Located 2 minutes walk from the Rosemont metro station. Dynamic and family neighborhood. Cachet and 9 foot ceilings. Composed of a beautiful open concept living space, 2 good size bedrooms + 1 bedroom/office with wardrobe, 1 bathroom with shower + bathtub, laundry room. Nice balcony. Come quickly see! WOW!
– Flexible occupation to discuss!
– Located on the 2nd floor of a triplex in undivided co-ownership. Good management and regular maintenance between the co-owners.
– Popular and dynamic district, from Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie to the junction of Mile-End, Plateau Mont Royal and Little Italy.
– Incredible brightness throughout the unit thanks to its large windows and 9-foot high ceilings.
– Composed of a beautiful open area including living room with natural stone wall, modern and functional kitchen with granite countertop, stove and plenty of storage, 2 good-sized bedrooms with wardrobes, an office that can be used as a 3rd bedroom with wardrobe, a good-sized bathroom with independent ceramic glass shower and bathtub, laundry room, heated floors in the bathroom and the laundry room, plenty of storage space throughout the unit.
– Nice balcony allowing the installation of a BBQ, table and chairs.
– Replacement of pipes and main drain + replacement and reinforcement of wooden beams in the crawl space + polyurethane insulation in 2015.
– Masonry work: Repair of cracks on the concrete wall, and repair of damaged brick joints on the front wall (2014). de briques endommagés sur le mur avant (2014).
– Installation of a natural stone wall in the living room (August 2014).
– Installation of a convector in the bathroom (January 2021).
– Installation of a porcelain backsplash in the kitchen (April 2020).
– Sanded, stained and varnished hardwood floors (August 2014).
– Green lane at the back.
– Parc Luc-Durand 3 minutes walk and Parc Père Marquette and its various activities 9-10 minutes walk.
– Marc Favreau Library 3 minutes on foot.
– Grocery stores, SAQ, convenience store, pharmacies, Canada Post, banks, bakery/pastry shop, restaurants/cafes, etc.
– Multiple schools in the surrounding area such as primary, secondary, CEGEP, but also various daycare services and educational daycares.
– Metro Rosemont (Orange line) at 250 meters or 2-3 minutes walk.
– Quick and direct access to major highways.
– Bus stops (13, 25, 31, 161, 197, 370, etc.) and Bixi nearby.
– Cycle paths.
A new certificate of location is coming.
Common costs per month including municipal taxes, school taxes and condominium insurance (calculated according to the 30% share): $248 per month. No additional condo fees.
|Living room||2nd floor||13x13.8 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd floor||10.3x12.9 P||Wood||+ dining room|
|Home office||2nd floor||12x6 P||Wood|
|Primary bedroom||2nd floor||12.7x9.7 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||12.1x9.6 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||10x6.5 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Laundry room||2nd floor||10.4x6 P||Ceramic tiles|