- Our properties
- Pocket Listing
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
Opportunity to seize in Old Rosemont! Beautiful condo located on the 3rd and last floor of a triplex, in divided co-ownership, well managed and maintained over the years. A few minutes from Parc de Lafond and one block from Promenade Masson. Refurbished in 2014. You will be charmed by its abundant light throughout the unit. Composed of a large open area, 2 bedrooms with wardrobe, 1 bathroom with independent shower + bathtub with washer/dryer area. Front and rear balcony. Huge PRIVATE terrace on the roof. Come quickly see! WOW!
– Quick and flexible occupancy possible!
– Good soundproofing.
– Large windows and ceiling allowing abundant light throughout the unit. Skylights.
– Popular and family neighborhood, close to many services and amenities.
– Composed of a beautiful open concept living space, including living room, modern and functional kitchen, ceramic backsplash, quartz countertop, and plenty of storage, 2 good-sized bedrooms with wardrobe, bathroom including independent shower and bathtub, laundry room space, numerous wardrobes and storage throughout the unit.
– Front and rear balcony.
– Huge private rooftop terrace with stunning views of the city skyline.
The entire condo was redone in 2014. All windows of the condo were changed in early 2014. – Change of the rear balcony railing so that the height respects the building code and be safe (end of 2015); – Installation of a staircase leading from the 3rd floor to the roof (end of 2015); – Installation of a terrace on the roof (end of 2015).
– Promenade Masson and its many shops a few meters away.
– Lafond Park and its many activities such as the paddling pool, children’s playground, baseball field, dog park, etc.
– Grocery stores, restaurants/cafes, convenience store, bank, pharmacy, bakery/pastry shop, garage, gas station, etc.
– Multiple schools in the surrounding area such as primary, secondary, CEGEP, university but also various daycare services and educational daycares.
– Quick and direct access to major highways.
– Metro Joliette (green line) a few minutes by bus.
– Various bus stations nearby: 47, 67, 357, 467, etc.
– Bixi station and bike path nearby.
|Salle à manger||10.6x10.5 P|
|Chambre à coucher principale||10.2x15 P|
|Chambre à coucher||10.8x9 P|
|Salle de bain||7.8x9.9 P|