- Our properties
- Pocket Listing
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
District Griffin condominium! Magnificent 2012 condo with a view of the Peel Basin, on the 13th floor, 15 min walk from the Bonaventure metro station. Composed of a large open area, huge windows, lots of light, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry room, balcony. Storage and garage parking. Outdoor pool, roof terrace, sauna, gym. WOW!
– Superb 2012 unit located on the 13th floor, in the District Griffin condominium. Excellent management and maintenance.
– Popular and dynamic district, ideally served in the heart of Griffintown. Located on the edge of the Peel Basins and the Lachine Canal as well as its various hiking trails.
– Beautiful ceiling height of 8’5 feet bringing magnificent light throughout the unit and huge windows.
– Made of quality materials.
– Composed of a beautiful open concept living space including living room, dining room, modern and functional kitchen, lacquered cabinets, ceramic backsplash, granite countertops and central island, large sink, plenty of storage, built-in induction hob, built-in oven, built-in microwave, built-in fridge / freezer, 2 good sized bedrooms with wardrobe and bathroom each, master bathroom with glass shower and bathtub, 2nd bathroom adjoining the 2nd bedroom with glass shower, marble countertop and stacked washer / dryer areat in closets, and various wardrobes / storage throughout the unit.
– 2 Charming balconies, allowing the installation of a table, chairs and BBQ, including one with its magnificent unobstructed view of the Peel Basins.
– A storage space on the 2nd floor (no.123) to the left of the lifts and behind the “residential depot” door in the common area for restricted use.
– A parking space in a heated garage in basement 1 (no.89).
Indoor common areas:
– Sauna (20th floor).
– Fully equipped exercise room (20th floor).
– Urban chalet lounge area with TV, armchairs, and billiard room (20th floor).
Outdoor common areas:
– Outdoor heated inground pool on the roof (20th floor).
– Roof terrace with relaxation area, lounge chairs, outdoor furniture and several BBQs, with a magnificent view of the entire city, the Lachine Canal and the Peel basins, allowing you to observe the many fireworks. (20th floor).
Ideally located with all the services and amenities around:
– Parc du Olier and Faubourg Sainte Anne 5 minutes walk.
– Grocery stores (Adonis, Metro etc.), SAQ, convenience store, pharmacies, florist, Canada Post, banks, bakery, restaurants / cafes etc.
– Many schools in the area such as primary, secondary, CEGEP, university, but also various daycare services and educational daycares.
– Quick and direct access to major highways (highway 10).
– Bonaventure metro station (Orange line) 15 minutes walk and Central station (train) 17 minutes walk.
Continuation of the common parts cadastres: 5504523, 5504527, 5504529, 5504530, 5504532, 5504972, 5504973.
Central water heater so condo fees include hot water.
Share to verify.
|Dining room||11.1x10.11 P||Other|
|Living room||19.10x17.9 P||Other|
|Bathroom||12.7x6.3 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||9.4x15.11 P||Other|
|Bathroom||11x5.9 P||Ceramic tiles|