Beautiful duplex for sale with rental income, in Saint Léonard, less than 5 min walk from Place Viau and 5 min walk from Laurier-Macdonald Park-school. Large 9 1/2 VACANT on the ground floor, 3 bedrooms, solarium + basement with kitchen, huge backyard and garage + driveway. A 6 1/2 upstairs with 3 bedrooms. Lease until 07/01/2023. WOW!
Sale without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer’s risk
– Magnificent duplex, dating from 1964, lots of character, and good rental income
– Superb opportunity for investors or owner occupant because Ground floor VACANT!
– In the Saint Léonard district, quiet and family street, with many amenities around
– 2 units: a large 9 1/2 on the ground floor + basement + a backyard + garage + 1 parking in the driveway in front of the garage, a 6 1/2 upstairs with 3 bedrooms bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, 1 bathroom and beautiful terrace
– Beautiful bright unit located on the ground floor with lots of character, 3 bedrooms, with storage, including a large functional kitchen with lots of storage space, large dining room, large living room, bathroom with bathtub , storage throughout the unit, a solarium in the back + partially finished basement with huge family room that can be divided to make a bedroom and a living room, kitchen, and bathroom, mechanical room and cellar space
– Huge fenced and landscaped backyard on the sunny side
– Integrated and heated garage accessible from the inside and a parking space in front of the garage
– Lease of 7400 on the 2nd floor renewed until 07/01/2023
Close to many services and shops:
– Quick access by car to major highways
– Saint Michel metro station (Blue line) 30 minutes walk
– Many bus stops (136, 141, 188, 372 etc.)
– 5 minutes walk from the Laurier-Macdonald school park and its various activities
– Various grocery stores (Walmart), SAQ, convenience store, pharmacy, bank, restaurants / bars, cafes, bakery / pastry shop, hardware store, etc.
– Many schools in the area such as elementary school, secondary school, CEGEP but also daycare services and educational daycares
Part of the yard encroaches on land belonging to Hydro Quebec, therefore leasing this part from Hydro Quebec and paid until 2025.
The measurements are to be checked.
A new certificate of location is coming.
Lease and lease renewal notice to come.
The property is sold without legal warranty of quality, at the risk and peril of the purchaser.
One of the 2 sellers is not a Canadian resident. But in the eyes of taxes yes.