- Our properties
- Pocket Listing
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
Superb opportunity! Condo renovated in 2012, in the heart of Little Italy, near the De Castelnau and Beaubien metro stations as well as the Jean Talon Market. Located on the 2nd floor of an undivided co-ownership, composed of a open area, 2 bedrooms with walk-in closet and closets, superb renovated kitchen and a nice back balcony. Come and see!
– Beautiful turnkey condo on the 2nd floors, of an undivided co-ownership converted and totally renovated in 2012, with good management and very well maintained over the years
– Popular and dynamic district of Little Italy, superbly served by all the amenities and services in the surrounding area
– Large windows allowing the entry of natural light throughout the unit
– Composed of a large open concept living room including, a sublime modern and functional kitchen with all appliances provided, large central island with quartz countertop and plenty of storage, dining area and a living room with brown wood wall , a possible office area, two bedrooms, one with a large fitted walk-in closet and the other with wardrobes, bathroom with huge bathtub and a washer / dryer space, various closets and storage spaces in all the unit
– Magnificent rear balcony with space for outdoor furniture and BBQ
– Possibility of parking in the street with vignettes
– Very trendy renovation of the whole unit and the whole building (2012)
– Renovation of the kitchen by installing a large central island and new quartz countertop in 2020 as well as the installation of a wooden wall in the living room
Close to all shops and services:
– Quick access by car to major highways (highway 40)
– Beaubien metro station (orange line) 10 minutes walk and De Castelnau station (blue line) 12 minutes walk
– Multiple bus stops nearby (18, 55, 160, 363 etc.)
– 15 minutes walk from Jarry Park and all its activities such as the outdoor swimming pool and its water games / modules for children
– 7 minutes walk from Jean Talon Market and all its neighboring shops
– Grocery stores (IGA, Rachelle Bery etc.), SAQ, convenience store, gas station, banks, hardware store, multiple restaurants / bars and cafes, Canada post, etc.
– Multiple establishments ranging from elementary school, secondary school, CEGEP and universities as well as various daycare services and educational daycares.
Funding must be obtained from Caisse Desjardins.
Municipal and school taxes are calculated based on the condo’s share, which is 13%.
The amount of $ 187 for condo fees is without municipal and school taxes and therefore includes the insurance costs of the condominium, maintenance expenses, administrative costs as well as the contingency fund. Very good management of the co-ownership.
MONTHLY CONDO FEES INCLUDED MUNICIPAL AND SCHOOL TAXES ARE $ 4,479.02 ANNUAL AND THEREFORE $ 373.25 MONTHLY.
|Hallway||2nd floor||8.6x3.6 P||Wood|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||10.3x12.7 P||Wood|
|Storage||2nd floor||3x6.3 P||Wood|
|Home office||2nd floor||5.5x2.10 P||Wood|
|Living room||2nd floor||12.4x9.7 P||Wood|
|Dining room||2nd floor||12.2x7.9 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd floor||11.5x12.5 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||11.6x9.7 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||10.8x4.11 P||Ceramic tiles||+ washer / dryer space|