- Our properties
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
Magnificent 2-storey penthouse, in a former church, converted in 2001, a few minutes walk from the Jean Talon market and 10 minutes walk from the De Castelnau and Beaubien metro stations. Located on the 6th and last floor, cathedral roof with intense light, 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, large terrace with view, garage + parking. WOW!
– Splendid 2-storey penthouse, located on the 6th and last floor, in the former church of Saint John of the Cross, renovated and converted into a co-ownership divided between 2001 and 2003, with good management, well maintained over the years
– Popular and dynamic district of Little Italy but also family and quiet, with all the services and amenities around, as well as the major highways nearby
– Surrounded by two parks: located across from Little Italy Park and Soeur-Madeleine-Gagnon Park
– Unit on the top floor with mezzanine, cathedral ceiling and high ceilings allowing intense light throughout the unit as well as superior soundproofing
6th level: – Large space for washer-dryer and storage – Bathroom – Large bathroom with beautiful glass-enclosed shower and a large bathtub – Bedroom with wardrobe – Huge open concept living room including living room, with suspended TV cabinet with storage, and central sound system with built-in speakers (x5 or 6), large dining room, modern and functional kitchen, double sink with hand shower, backsplash ceramic on the wall, quartz countertop and additional white cabinets, all appliances included
Mezzanine: – Sublime bedroom of good size with huge double closet and skylight + its bathroom with shower
– Huge L-shaped terrace overlooking the roofs of the church and with a breathtaking view of the rooftops of the city of Montreal
– Closed and integrated garage, with space for a parking space and storage space adjacent to the parking lot (no.133) as well as an outdoor parking (no.6)
– Kitchen renovation around 2017: quartz countertop, ceramic backsplash, installation of new additional white cabinets, double sink
Close to all shops and services:
– Quick access by car to major highways (highway 40)
– Beaubien metro station (orange line) 11 minutes walk and De Castelnau station (blue line) 10 minutes walk
– Multiple bus stops nearby (18, 55, 160, 363 etc.)
– 13 minutes walk from Jarry Park and all its activities such as the outdoor swimming pool and its water games / modules for children
– 7-8 minutes walk from Jean Talon Market and all its neighboring shops
– Grocery stores (IGA, Rachelle Bery etc.), SAQ, convenience store, gas station, banks, hardware store, multiple restaurants / bars and cafes, Canada post, etc.
– Numerous schools, primary schools, secondary schools, CEGEPs and universities, as well as various daycare services and educational daycare centers.
A new certificate of location is coming.
Monthly natural gas subscription for the BBQ at Energir $ 35 per month
Assessment + taxes: (unit + parking)
Area: – 6th level: 127.30 m2 – 7th level: 32.30 m2
|Laundry room||Other||6x6.1 P||Other|
|Dining room||Other||21x15.10 P||Other|
|Living room||Other||15.1x13.1 P||Other|
|Master bedroom||Other||16x16 P||Other|