- Our properties
- Pocket Listing
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
Magnificent duplex, good income potential, at the gates of La Fontaine park and a 15-minute walk from Mont-Royal metro station. RENOVATED GROUND FLOOR: open area, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, storage space + backyard with terrace + 1 parking space in the back. Rented until 12/31/2022. 6 1/2 on the 2nd floor (owner): 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, front balcony + rear terrace + 1 rear parking space. WOW!
– The ground floor accommodation is rented for $ 2,600 per month (furnished) until December 31, 2022 (lease to come).
– Good potential income possible.
– Ceilings allowing abundant light throughout the building.
– Main accommodation 4265 (Ground floor): Composed of a large open area, including a modern and functional kitchen with wooden counter, ceramic backsplash, hood (drawing air to the outside), dining area, living room, 3 bedrooms, one with exposed brick wall, a bathroom with bath / shower, exposed brick walls and ceramic on the wall, as well as a washer / dryer space in the kitchen. As well as an unfinished room with water inlet and possibility of putting a toilet.
– Beautiful fenced backyard with part paved terrace and garden area.
– A parking space behind the building in the lane.
– Accommodation on 2nd floor 4263: Composed of a living room, large kitchen / dining room, 3 closed bedrooms, one with exposed brick wall, a bathroom with bathtub, a laundry room, front balcony and large rear terrace. Unfinished part. Cables visible in the kitchen. A parking space behind the building in the lane.
Renovations: At 4265 (May and August 2021): – Kitchen completely redone (floating floor, ceramic backsplash, wooden counter, ikea cabinets, large sink + new taps, installation of a hood (with air exhausted to the outside), etc. – Bathroom completely redone (new bathtub, vanity + sink, ceramic floor and wall etc.) – Installation of floating floors in hallway and living room – Creation of a wooden terrace on the 2nd floor (2019) and without a permit request from the city. To 4263: – 2 bedrooms redone in front: floor (flywood and vinyl), wall, ceiling, insulation etc.
Ideally located with all the services and amenities around:
– Parc La Fontaine and its activities at a 1-2 minute walk.
– A few meters from Avenue Mont-Royal and its many shops and services.
– Grocery stores, SAQ, convenience store, pharmacies, florist, Canada Post, banks, bakery / pastry shop, butcher, fishmonger, restaurants / cafes, bars, gas station, etc.
– Many schools in the area such as primary, secondary, CEGEP, university, but also various daycare services and educational daycare centers.
– Quick and direct access to major highways.
– Bus and Bixi stops nearby: 29, 45, 359, 445 etc.
– Cycle paths.
– Mont-Royal metro (Orange line) 15 minutes walk and Papineau metro (Green line) 20 minutes walk.
Creation of a wooden terrace on the 2nd floor without requesting a permit from the city.
A new certificate of location is coming.
Sale without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer’s risk