- Our properties
- Pocket Listing
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
QUICK OCCUPANCY POSSIBLE! Magnificent VACANT condo located on the 2nd floor of a triplex, in an undivided condominium, on Promenade Ontario, 5-6 minutes walk from Joliette metro. Composed of a large living/dining room, a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bathtub, storage. Large rear terrace in treated wood. Direct access to various amenities and services. Come and see! WOW!
– POSSIBLE IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY: the accommodation is VACANT!
– 1949 building, well maintained over the years.
– Beautiful high ceilings and large windows allowing abundant light throughout the building.
– Composed of a large double room including living room and dining room, a functional kitchen with ceramic backsplash and washer/dryer area, stainless steel sink, dishwasher and stainless hood, 2 bedrooms with wardrobe, bathroom bathroom with tub, various storage throughout the unit.
– Beautiful and large rear terrace in treated wood, plenty of space for a beautiful outdoor layout.
– Possibility of parking in the surrounding streets with or without a vignette.
Various renovations made in 2021 (without invoice): – All doors have been replaced. – The floor has been completely redone. – Installation of the melamine counter in the kitchen. etc
Ideally located with all services and amenities around:
– Parc Père Marquette and its various activities 5 minutes walk away.
– Grocery stores, SAQ, convenience store, pharmacies, Canada Post, banks, bakery/pastry shop, restaurants/cafes, etc.
– Multiple schools in the surrounding area such as primary, secondary, CEGEP, but also various daycare services and educational daycares.
– Quick and direct access to major highways.
– Bus stops (29, 125, 355, etc.) and Bixi nearby.
– Cycle paths.
– Metro Joliette (green line) less than 8 minutes walk.
Notary and mortgage representative assigned to the transaction.
The amount of taxes is calculated according to the share indicated.
Joint ownership agreement to come.