- Our properties
- Pocket Listing
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
Magnificent condo in a 2020 condominium, with a view of the future interior grassy courtyard, on the edge of Jarry Park and a 2-minute walk from the Castelnau metro. Located on the 2nd floor, you will be charmed by its beautiful modern style living space, 1 bedroom with wardrobes. Storage space in the basement + gym + workshop. Come to see!
– Beautiful modern style unit, located on the second floor of a modern and recent 2020 condominium, on the edge of Little Italy, Atelier Castelnau
– Popular and dynamic district, but also very family-friendly with all the amenities and the pleasure of greenery with Jarry park close by
– Superb condo with very high ceilings and large windows, consisting of a bedroom with wardrobes, large living space including modern kitchen with large central mobile island, made of high-end materials, and its appliances, a dining area and a living room opening onto the balcony with a view of the interior courtyard, engineered wood flooring for all the rooms (except the ceramic bathroom) as well as plenty of storage space throughout the unit and a closet for built-in washer-dryer, bathroom with huge glass shower
– Advantage of a nice balcony, accessible from the living room and with a view of the interior courtyard
– Very good soundproofing between the apartments
– A storage space in the common areas in the basement
– Common areas: access to an exercise room overlooking the interior courtyard, bicycle DIY workshop, etc. available and relaxation area in entrance hall with sofa and wifi access
– A large indoor common green space to relax during the realization accessible by the exercise room
Close to all amenities, in a popular and lively area:
– Quick access to highway 40
– On the edge of Boulevard Saint Laurent and its shops / services
– De Castelnau metro (blue line) less than 2-3 minutes walk
– The Parc train station about ten minutes away on foot
– The large Jarry Park and all its activities including its outdoor swimming pool and tennis stadium
– Less than 10 minutes walk from the popular Jean Talon Market and all its surrounding shops such as butchers, bakeries / pastry shops, cheese dairy, delicatessen, fruit shops etc.
– Grocery stores (Provigo), Restaurants, cafes, pharmacies, banks, pet store etc.
– Many schools nearby, ranging from primary to universities but also daycare services and educational daycare
The property is under the new home warranty until 2025.
A new certificate of location is coming.
The cadastral plan to the role of the city of Montreal and the property assessment is to come. Municipal and school taxes have not yet been issued.
|Living room||2nd floor||9.8x14.4 P||Other|
|Kitchen||2nd floor||10.6x13.11 P||Other|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||9.3x10.8 P||Other|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||4.11x11.4 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Laundry room||2nd floor||3.2x3.2 P||Ceramic tiles|