- Our properties
- Our team
- Montreal neighborhoods
- I want to sell
- I want to buy
- Contact us
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY POSSIBLE! Beautiful duplex with good rental income, 10 minutes walk from the Henri Bourassa metro station. Ground floor owner occupant: Well maintained, open concept, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, storage and garage + backyard with inground pool + 3 parking spaces in the driveway. 5 1/2 on the 2nd floor with 3 bedrooms: lease until 12/31
– Double occupancy possible.
– Good potential income possible.
– Main unit 10652 (ground floor): Composed of a large open area, including a functional kitchen with dining area, a living room, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom with tub and shower, as well as a washer / dryer area.
– Beautiful wood fenced backyard and garden area with inground pool.
– Detached garage that can contain a vehicle and storage.
– 2-3 parking spaces in the driveway in front of the garage, one of which is allocated to the tenant.
– Accommodation on the 2nd floor 10654: Composed of a living room, large kitchen / dining room, 3 closed bedrooms, a bathroom with bathtub and washer / dryer space, front and rear balconies. Storage space on the rear balcony. Rent until December 31, 2021.
– Monthly rent of $ 970 per month and additional $ 100 per month for parking.
Renovations: – Bathroom: modification of the ceramic shower, reduction of the bathroom (about 1 foot), ceramic on the wall, floating floor installed. (2009-2010) – Transformation of the master bedroom wardrobe and the 2nd bedroom to make a walk-in closet. (2009-2010) – Installation of a 10 x 18 inground pool (2013-2014) (D 13.3) – Landscaping redone with installation of uni-stone, grass, rear fence, front and barrier safety around the swimming pool (2013-2014) (D 13.3) – Painting redone in the living room + woodwork of doors + moldings redone. (2015-2016)
Ideally located with all the services and amenities around:
– Ahuntsic Park and its activities 6-7 minutes walk.
– Grocery stores, SAQ, convenience store, pharmacies, florist, Canada Post, banks, bakery, restaurants / cafes etc.
– Many schools in the area such as primary, secondary, CEGEP, university, but also various daycare services and educational daycares.
– Quick and direct access to major highways (highway 40).
– Bus and Bixi stops nearby: 69, 146, 380 etc.
– Cycle paths.
– Henri Bourassa metro station (Orange line) 10 minutes walk.
The entire foundation needs to be redone so careful foundation work to be planned.
A new certificate of location is coming.
The tenant on the 2nd floor (10654) will vacate the accommodation on 12/31/2021. The 10654 will therefore be free from January 1, 2022.
Sale without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer’s risk